Jag få så mycket kul mail och här kommer ett till:
“A second call for applications is now open for the Archaeological School in Abruzzo (Italy)-summer program 2018 of University of Pisa. – fb page at: https://www.facebook.com/SummerSchoolAbruzzo/
The Archaeological Summer School in Abruzzo is a four-week course offered by the University of Pisa in collaboration with the Soprintendenza Archeologia, Belle Arti e Paesaggio dell’Abruzzo and with the important support of other research centers for the archaeological studies: University of Foggia, ICCOM-CNR U.O.S. of Pisa and INGV of Rome.
The aim of our course is to increase awareness and competencies about archaeological and methodological issues through an intensive four weeks program of lectures, laboratory experience and field activity.
The program represent a new approach in studying and understanding ancient civilizations and offers its participants a diachronic (multi-period) approach to the study of archaeology. This year the school gives the opportunity to learn and work in three different excavations sites where student will gain the skill and a deeper knowledge of the archaeology from the prehistoric to the roman period.
– The school will take place in the area of Fucino (Abruzzo) from July 8th to August 4th 2018.
– The registration deadline is April 30th 2018.
– Each participant will earn 10 undergraduate credits and a certificate of participation through the University of Pisa.
– Costs includes all the school activities, accommodation and meals.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our staff: email@example.com
For more information and to apply visit our:
– official website at: http://www.cfs.unipi.it/summerschool-abruzzo/